Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ahhh...another Spa day before we head out!

Yes we went to a spa again. Why you ask??? Well we are doing our research because we want to start adding to our ladies retreats. With Spa options like massage by the river, body polishing, facials, skin treatments etc. We are hoping to a launch spa options in 2010! Something to look forward to and how we can offer more to our ladies retreats...



Spa Terri before I step into a relaxing jet tub for 25 minutes! Oh and after the relaxing tub I received a 1 hour massage...ahhhh











Umm, a scale at a spa is WRONG...smile



My mother getting her facial...










Lillian came with us and here she is getting her make-up done! Instead of Ya Ya Lill, she is now MODEL Lill...







Getting the pedi-cure...






RUN it's a mommyyyy...oh wait that is my sister with a oatmeal face mask. She loved me taking pics.


We go to Red Robin's for lunch!










Lillian, Tracy, my mom and myself having a girls dinner!








A clown on white ave...my sister wouldn't stop as it was rush hour! smile

No comments: