Wednesday, February 11, 2009

W2 Wednesday Wine Tasting...



This week's wine come from my sister Connie. Wolf Blass Cabernet Sauvignon from southern Austrailia. WOW...I had it in Jasper many moon's ago but forgot how wonderful it was. Chuck and I enjoyed a glass tonight and he liked it as well. He commented "I guess no coffee this week and I might as well join join you on your wine tasting in front of the fire..." Go out and buy this wine...very very nice! I better hit the hay, but I am wide awake because the big conferance is only 1 DAY AWAY and Brenda is on her way here tommorow. I will keep you posted on our weekend. Remember the days are counting down to join us or to get your sweetheart something! I am almost done the powerpoint "For the Love of the Horse" and I am trying to get a horse in town outside the hall. YEE HAW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wolf Blass is an amazing wine. Try all the flavors, you will be amazed