Wednesday, February 4, 2009

W2 Wednesday Wine Tasting...


Well, this one wasn't that good. It was highly recommended but turned out to be very disappointing...so we opened another one! It was fabulous but I don't have a picture as I wasn't going to open it till next week. It is a Syrah called Aberdeen Angus from Argentina. I have just been introduced to the Syrah's and they are a heavy red wine. Like a steak...love them! Go buy this one...can't remember the price!
With Wrangler Scott here we are having a ton of fun and getting lots of horses rode. I have alot of pictures but I am not in the office these days, will blog them all when I get back in here. Hope your week is going good and I have a few entries to this month's contest! chat soon, we are heading out to ride again as the moon is out!

No comments: