Monday, February 9, 2009

Busy few days on the home front...with Valentines on the way!


Hope everyone enjoyed the fantastic weekend! My sister came out to visit and we went riding and enjoyed some wine and good food! I took her on a tour of Rocky than Sunday off to Edmonton for my neice's 3rd birthday. I spent the night and just got home...the drive seems longer at night I swear! smile...I didn't take my computer and didn't think I would be this long. I have some pics of my brother-in-law's new gun and when my sis was out for the weekend! Little behind but I will catch up tommorow. Cowboy Chuck just got home from work and my sister brought him Three Sister's (Kicking Horse coffee beans) They are whole and he just popped two in his mouth as its too late to make a pot of coffee....he enjoyed the beans. Tommorow, he will comment on the coffee beans when they are made. night all...

No comments: