Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wild Deuce competes in Working Cowboy Competition!



I haven't developed the pics yet, but will post them when I get them! So here we are, everyone is ready to roll. Terri has her arm in a sling but I am not going to miss out in this. We decide I can't compete in the pasture treating and Clay steps in for me. Thank you Clay. I do decide to compete in the working stock dog competition though. The guys did good in the sorting, than they had to compete in the working cowboy pasture treat. The 2nd steer was a bit tricky but they won forth. I was first into the pen riding Jessie with my half shaved dog Rex. Rex was in surgery a month ago and they shaved him. So with my arm in a sling, and my dog all shaved along with being the only women. Well, let's just say I stood out! The steers were real buggers, we ended up winning 1st. Thanks to my horse and my dog. Chuck won 2nd and we left Vermillion tired, and smiling.

No comments: