Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Snow....go away!


So here we are, trapped inside with blowing snow. The horses are eating the dogs are in with me and I am trying to type with one arm. I will be blogging from here on out, so add us to favorites and join us for a day in the life of Wild Deuce. I bought a laptop to stay in touch with the world. And so you can stay in touch with us. Please add comments to any blogs along the way. I hope the laptop works on top of one of the mountains. We have moved our website to Northernhorse and we are super excited to work with their team. We are busy making updates and posting new pics. We are not completely full and if your interested in a clinic or pack trip give us a shout! We were suppose to move to camp this coming weekend, but we will now be going to the Mane Event on Saturday! See you there...talk to you tommorow. I added this picture to remind us of summer.

No comments: