Wednesday, April 23, 2008

March, spring is close!


Brenda took in a reining clinic, and learned alot. Everyone is back in training and they are all full of spring sass. The weather is on my side and I am already doing big circle lopes in the feild. Pepper is going really well, and everyone is in the line for a few miles each day. No one is pulling and everyone seems to be enjoying stretching their legs. Everyone new has been round penned, saddled and in the line. I have gotten on a few and I am SO excited about this years string. I am having so much fun, Brenda also is getting all of her horses going. Brenda is in Camrose at the office and I am in Rocky, we head to Fort Vermillion to teach a clinic at the end of this month. Another big adventure up North!

Here is a picture of Tommy, Lillian (our sale manager) horse, at the head of the line, Peso is behind him and so on.

No comments: