Saturday, October 9, 2010

More family join the team!


I am very proud to announce the arrival of some new family members!


Guy and I just picked up "Carlos," a 3 year old dun gelding. He is cutting bred and has great bloodlines going back to Kit Dual. He is started and by next fall Carlos will have a lot of miles on him, arena, cattle and mountains.

















AND...




here's Gee (up) and Bee (below). I know, I know, original names. Good one Brenda. You know when you don't have names right away, so you name them something silly, and then it sticks? So Bee & Gee it is... Ahhhhh.......

I just happened to have a cat carrier with me when I visited Karen, the announcer at our sale, and she just happened to have some cats to get rid of. Well....If you're taking one, you might as well take two!!! :o)





















Brenda

No comments: