Wednesday, October 13, 2010

COWS & SUN out west & my new horse!!!!

Loaded up and ready to leave Kingman for the hills...7 dogs,one cat just missing the rocking chair and grama!


Chuck busy getting ridge poles for the tent!









Taylor holding up her puppy Hansome getting him to watch the other dogs work so he will catch on to working!


My new horse...name pending!








Halloween hit early at camp with Taylor around. Like my unicorn!





Cows are not to fussy about crossing the river


Crossing the river on our "stud".
Drifter know to us now as G also enjoying dress up!
Nix my young stud getting packed with salt for the 1st time!
Taylor standing on my new horse!
Chuck had to stand up because Taylor did!
Taylor pushing them across the clearwater.

Stupid cows cross in the deep spot instead of the shallow spot we found...but they all had a good bath!

My cow chasing cowgirl..having fun on her horse!
Chuck riding the stud...who is tracking quite nice now! yee haw

My string...riding my new horse leading Levi, Nix, training horse & Teeko!

Chasing the cows with my string turned out to work really good! See you all next time to town...

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Nix looks awesome. Can't believe how big he is. Looking forward to seeing him when you get out of the mountains! It will be a blast riding together this winter (hurry up and get to Rocky-smile). I have a new horse too. You will love her!