Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ya Ya spa WEEKEND!!

The theme was Hawaiian....
Of course with all ladies, food was plenty and yummy!





We also had "craft time" Rachel taught us all how to make bath bombs, sea salts & a hand scrub....



Time for the spa portion of the weekend...paraffin wax for the hands & feet. Here is Susan enjoying her spa time!


Brenda giving Rachel a massage!







The facial...Brenda might not of liked this part as much but man she looks younger!! smile

The view from the cabin at Pigeon Lake..


Snowshoeing took a bit of a turn with a dock...







Susan and I all dressed Hawaiian going snowshoeing, yee haw!


Guess what they work really good! I blew a snow shoe and tried to walk back to the cabin...













Front of the cabin...


Tropical drinks um...YEPPERS! Andrea the gorgeous bartender!!



Let's go shopping at the village....Wahooo!!









I buy myself a new YA YA purse...
Rachel looking fabulous shopping for a new coat!




Looking good Ya Ya's!! Fabulous weekend, fabulous cabin aka mansion and a good time all around! I am sitting at the farm & I am going to leave tommorow back to Rocky!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Yup, had a great time. See you on Saturday for the AOA dinner.

YYD

Anonymous said...

That town picture cracks me up! i can just hear the "show down music" wa wa wa
Ah pj's and moo moo's .... does it get any better?!!