Thursday, February 4, 2010

Driving North to the YA YA SPA weekend...ahhh!

So this fjord was right along the rode when the sun was setting....

The Road NORTH! Yes Dawn I drove right by...but will stop in on Monday!



The sun was setting and I kept stopping to take pics...Taylor is not learing good defensive driving when the lighting is GOOD for pics!! smile...

Washing cloths at my mom's just to feel young again...or at my age is that LOSER! hmmm might ponder that on my drive tommorow when I have to get up at 6AM>>>>>>>>anyone who knows me...knows that my right eye will not open till 8:30am so driving tomorrow might be some good times going through the city!!! I will keep you in the loop on the YA YA weekend....

3 comments:

Wrangler Scott said...

Sweet pic of Fjord...

Anonymous said...

Got a thing for Fjord's now eh Scott?! LOL!!!

YYS

Terri McKinney said...

Thank you Scott...the behind the scenes with slamming on the breaks to get that shot, was also a bit fun! There was a paint beside but the fjord had the best spot!