Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Truck!

Terri's been bugging me for pictures of this truck, so here ya go! It ain't gonna stay clean for long...

I've been shopping around a while for a new truck (new to me, anyway) and finally found a deal on a 2008 F350 Lariat Dually. Should be able to pull a couple horses with this guy...and I know I've been a die-hard GMC guy, but I couldn't pass up the deal on this truck, so go ahead - I can take the ribbing! LOL!

But unfortunately I have to part with my other truck...if anyone's interested in an awesome GMC 1/2 ton... hate to sell it but unless I win the lottery or a long lost relative leaves me a fortune, I can't keep both!
WS

P.S. I now take up 1 1/2 parking spots...YEEHAW!

7 comments:

Tracey Orme said...

Nice truck Scott. It's about time that you came to the right side. Ford must be doing something right to not have to ask for bailout money like the others.

Wrangler Scott said...

LOL!...but I still feel like a traitor! But that feeling goes away when I'm drivin that thing - lovin it!

Terri McKinney said...

That is a sexy truck...bring it up to Rocky and let's go on tour!! Dad still is not sure if he can talk to traitors...lol

Anonymous said...

Bad, bad decision.

Ford

Anonymous said...

I just hope you don't get in an accident in Calgary with that bag over your head, 'cause your ashamed of people seeing you driving a ford! lol

Kevin E. said...

ford!!!!!!!!
noooo
scott has been lost to the dark side
traitor
lol

Kj said...

it is a nice looking truck. I'm almost jelous. But not quite... however I notice one little problem, the cookie cutter houses in the back ground don't add to the "yeehaw" of the truck that much...