Saturday, February 20, 2010

Billy, Blaze & Drifter!



Taylor is really enjoying riding Drifter and I welcome the help with riding all these horses! Drifter is really impressing me with how he takes care of her....





Of course I have to throw in a pic of Blaze aka the favorite!!













The more I work with Billy the more I like him. He is going to make someone an awesome horse. He is so kind and just wants to please, his build is the way they use to make the 1/4 horses. He is thick and a solid boy (15hh), lots of power in the snow when your riding him. I used him as my lead horse in my pack string and he was so good. I am betting early that this horse will be in the top three at the sale!!! He so far is showing me he is the full package. He will be in the guest line this year...that should speak volumes!

No comments: