Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday's Wine Tasting is BACK!

First of all...if all goes well my computer is alive and I should be back to stay this time!



Missing the blog already!

I have pictured a fellow wine masterette Joanne! This weeks wine is the famous wine I have been trying to get on the blog since my B.C. trip...fianlly here it is and I hope you can go to your local wine store and find it. I currently haven't found it yet in Alberta but the hunt is on...

Okay drum roll please for the best wine I have ever tried YET! JEAN BOUXQUET MALBEC RESERVA 2006 MENDOZA ARGENTINA (organic)...enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to go get me some of that one!

YYS

Terri McKinney said...

Yep compare it to Rodney as I am going to do him next week!! Brenda is bringing some to the spa weekend...YA YA!