Saturday, January 23, 2010

Snowy Saturday...loving it!

Billy & Taylor...








Blaze waiting to get his grain and saddle off already!!








Billy in the line ready to roll!




The stud holding the crew till I get saddled, with the mystery horse in trial beside him.





Nix my jewel...he is our future stud if he makes the cut! Saddled him for the 2nd time. First time was last winter, same re-action...nothing! He is currently 14'3hh and growing he has really filled out this year. He will be going to camp this summer because he will be a stud he needs to have all his manners in check & I love him...smile.




Riding the fav Blaze with the snow a falling...loving it. Next to me is the stud, the maybe new horse...Billy & Nix in the end! Glad my cold is almost gone and I am back riding & so far the computer is WORKING!!



Hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend...February is almost here!!

No comments: