Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'am still ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!


As you have heard my computer crashed...not a little crash but BIG! Everything that was currently on my computer is now sitting on discs on the outside of my computer. It's kind of like the computer was gutted...I almost shot it too! I AM in a panic because this coming weekend at our ANNUAL THANK YOU PARTY I show a slideshow! What should be taking a couple of days has me working way more hours trying to find all my files and pics...ack! But none the less the computer didn't get drove over and I am slowly making one heck of a good show for everyone on our season and sale! I can't wait and the rsvp are coming in....although I currently can't send any emails..ugh. Calling Brenda is the best so we KNOW for sure if your coming...403-651-6142. We look forward to this each year...this night is our way of thanking our volunteers & sponosors we have good food cooked by US, your first drink served by US, tons of pics all over to look over, a movie of our season, thank you's and a good ole dance that goes on and on and on...see you Saturday!

No comments: