Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!



(Our cattle drive group from last fall) Thanks everyone...

Hope everyone had a great Christmas, hope you all ate to much & enjoyed visiting friends, family and yer ponies! We travelled to Chuck's mom's in southern AB, we all packed our bedrolls and snuggled by the wood stove! It was a going good till the road hockey game and Auntie Debbie came out with a black eye..period 1 was over! I also forgot my camera...ACK! I feel naked without and it is currently on it's way here so have no pics. My New year was quiet...poker with nuts as the poker chips and in bed before midnight...hmm am I old now? NO, just um smile...saving up for this weekend! I think it's going to be a awesome 2010 as we just got a call from Northlands about something pretty cool for Wild Deuce but not going to tell you just yet!! hee hee K...better get back to my )(*&^%)^%^&* computer with no guts and get this PowerPoint done only THREE MORE SLEEPS can't wait to see EVERYONE!! ps...I find it quite odd that my computer comes back and is starting to work on Wednesday wine.....smile!

No comments: