Monday, November 10, 2008

Wild Deuce is in Western Horse Review



November issue is out and we have a great story in the Western Horse Review on the Working Mountain Horse Competition written by Pam Asheton. You can check her out and more she had to say on her blog at www.pamasheton.ca under backcountry blog. She writes very well and we appreciate her attending and next year she wants to compete! Go pick it up it a great read! So in the future I think we should start a Wednesday Wine blogging.....to prepare for our Women's Retreat with the wine tasting and becasue I know alot of you love GOOD wine. What do you think? I am also going to be giving away some one day clinic passes again! CFR was alot of fun, is what so nice to see everyone again. I ended up getting really sick and missing the busy weekend. I am finally out of bed today and feeling a bit normal. I miss the mountains, I never got sick out there. smile!
talk to you soon, I have a big adventure coming up! tell you soon.....
Terri

No comments: