Thursday, November 27, 2008

Coming soon, win A FREE CLINIC FOR YOU AND YOUR FRIEND!

Okay Wild Deuce wants to educate the public with our clinics and will be giving 2 pass's away a month to two lucky folks and their horses. To enter, please leave your name and info on our comments and emailing more private info to w2outfitting@yahoo.ca like your email address ect...

We are looking for heart felled stories of folks and their horses who need help...I will blog the winners at the end of each month. SO let's start December off right along with the months after with two free winners a month. So comment now to win...

I will remind you, talk to you soon, Terri

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Terri and Brenda

This is a story of my wife. She has a un-developed passion for horses. She has a beautiful paint gelding that at times is her best friend. She says he is the only one she can talk to who listens to and loves her unconditionally. I guess I have some work to do in that area. LOL. I know she will spend hours out in the pasture with him just rubbing him and talking. She loves to ride and trusts Joe, her gelding, but he is getting up there in years and is developing some health issue's. The trail rides are cut short when we go out. We will always keep Joe 'cause he is good for kids to gain confidence.

Just over a year ago I bought my wife a buckskin gelding. We had a trainer put 30 days on him and he was doing great. We sent him to a different trainer this spring for some miles and he came back a different horse, not in a good way. Over the summer I spent some time with him and he is doing alot better but not enough for Kari to ride. I have rode him and he doesn't understand whoa yet.

I think a clinic with you two would give Kari the confidence to ride the young gelding, which would allow her to fine tune her horsmanship skills and passion. It would also allow us to go and spend some quality time together

I hope you can get her into one of yor clinics.

Thank you


Brian McRann

Shaunna said...

Hi Terri & Brenda,

This is Shaunna Fenske (soon to be LEWIS). I have sent an email in regards to my story with MAC. I would like to enter this contest with the story I have already sent. If you require that I re-enter it, please advise.

Thanks again. WE are looking forward to meeting you in the spring and watching you guys in action.

Take care,
Shaunna