Saturday, November 15, 2008

Rednecks on ice & No one broke anything!







We headed to Sherwood Park today to skate. Okay so you know when you skated like in your 20's and you remember how good you might have been. Time does change things, I kept asking myself "self why are my ankels so weak and I remember skating being so easy". It was a great day, we than headed to a play place where I put my hat on my neice and told her to buck out the dinosaur. When we got home I noticed the gorgeous moon, hope you all did as well. Hope everyone is having a great weekend! chat soon...oh, and the only word from Brenda is she forgot some luggage in the airport in Cabo and called upon our good friend and pilot Scott to help. Class...love it! 3 more sleeps till our dash to the border...
Terri

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice...Chuck & Terri in cowboy hats and Taylor in a helmet! ha ha Should be the other way around! S