Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Welcome to our 1st W2 Wednesday Wine Taste!

Our first wine is...Viansa Piccollo found at Viansa Vineyard in Sonoman Valley, CA. This lovely wine was found by a fellow YA YA Susan Wall on her recent trip and wine tasting. Susan is pictured here with her great mount Fancy on our way up to Lost Guide lake last year during the 1st YA YA! Susan enjoyed this wine with Harvarti Cheese and Sourdough bread. Brenda informed me she is on the hunt for a fantastic mexician wine on her trip as I will be on my trip! from my wine glass to yours clink!

2 comments:

chef Rachel said...

look closely this YA YA is dressed respectably

Terri McKinney said...

I noticed how well dressed this Ya Ya was...in fact I still have one pink bowa, still intact ready for next year....okay YA YA sister!