Sunday, March 13, 2011

Loving the weather in Alberta...

Today was a great Sunday...we rode a lot of horses solo and enjoyed the day at a Sunday pace! Which included a nap...

Shanice rode Decker and Gracie today. This was her first ride on Gracie and she really liked her. I rode Kane then Teeko. Rusty was also out for a ride!

Okay the mare is 16hh and I am short...thanks Shanice for taking pics!











Shanice after her ride on Gracie..closing the gate.


While taking pics of Shanice, little Sierra strolled on over and walked over me literally looking for a scratch. Her back leg was on my back at this point...I just asked "why"? Man I love her...











SO Sierra is going to get in my face when taking pics...FINE time for the first ride! She thought.....ummmm! smile










Chuck heared the laughing and came over, he also hopped on her just laying over her then got off. I am liking this filly and her breeding behind her. WOW, what a great day. Enjoy the work week everyone...summer is ALMOST HERE! But who is counting down...74 DAYS TILL WE ARE BACK IN THE MOUNTAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!







No comments: