Thursday, January 20, 2011

Leroy's new halter I just stamped!!

Afternoon...while at the arena yesterday I noticed the tack shop..wink! In there was this nose band. Not to big, not over done and with no name in it. SO BOUGHT IT and stamped it...now I have a pattern...double wink. If Leroy was still with us...he would be strutting around being named after our stallion. All of you that knew Leroy understand...smile

Sierra trying to sneak in the barn with Nix right behind her..

The man wearing his new halter with his kid (Sierra) saying hi.
Going riding in all this nice weather, was able to wear just roping gloves instead of big mitts and my western boots! Yee HAW!





Ahhh...the night riding begins! Winter is going fast...well now that its not -)&*^^&)!
Looking forward to the weekend, BRENDA and I will be doing the same kind of thing but far away from each other...watch the blog!!! smile
Have a great weekend everyone, its warm get riding!



No comments: