Monday, January 24, 2011

Jasper in January weekend...

So I took off to Jasper with my sis her boyfriend also our guest chef Brian and the girls on the weekend. We picked Jasper because I love it and lived there for almost 2 years in my younger years! smile

The first night we thought we should practice!


Onto the streets of Jasper...no one fell, we are SO ready for the mountain!

Back at the room...pretty proud of ourselves!








Early Saturday we headed up the hill...so did everyone else!






First thing I notice on the hill the rescue sleigh full of kegs...what the heck is going on here! And where is that sled going???





My sis & Taylor on the T Bar...baby steps!
















The bottom lodge...you know what, no one smiled and everyone was looking you up and down for what you were wearing. Or maybe I was getting check out>>>>yah right! I found it like a mall walking in there...un-friendly.
















On the ski lift...going to the TOP!












The top...it was an amazing view and great weather!
































Thee advanced class...I seen that they ride skies like Bren and I ride horses. smile















Brain fell but I am also in the fresh powder on my butt taking this pic!!!!
















Ahhh...the top lodge. Everyone smiled, music was going and folks were friendly. Not going to the bottom lodge ever again...this is the one for me!


























It was a great trip and I hope I can hit the hill again this winter! The weather sure did add to the trip. Hope everyone enjoyed a great weekend!




1 comment:

YYD said...

Glad you had a great trip, and didn't break anything! LOL