Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Busy Tuesday & loving this weather!!

Busy day in the sun...we finished the day with a nice warm skate in Rocky with the dogs.


Rode the horses today, here is Wrangler standing tied while I feed. He was not impressed...he wanted some!



Just before dark Chuck took Taylor behind Bonnie (her first time) on her skies. Hey when you don't have hills we pull each other!

Chuck on Bonnie, we went out for a gallop on the loop!





Chuck on Bonnie opening the gate..

I brought in Gracie and Teeko to get them going...







Nix as my wheel horse today in the string...he did so good!








Getting all my gear organized today to get my training program in full swing and the horse all conditioned. Has everyone noticed how light it is at night...yee haw! Sierra and Taylor helping...


Lizzie is growing...










If you didn't work today I hoped you enjoyed a day outside! Night all and enjoy the rest of the week as it suppose to be the same. See you tomorrow and excited to tell you about the wine! Also have some fun news to share....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wrangler has "WTF" written all over him and Gracie ... well she just looks gorgeous!

YYS

Tracey Orme said...

I agree Wrangler doesn't look too happy to be left out.

Terri McKinney said...

He SO has that look...I laughed when I seen the pic!