Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Meet this classy gelding...STERLING IS HIS NAME!

New to the Wild Deuce family is "STERLING" he is a nice big stout gelding. He is 11 years old around 15'2hh possibly 15'3hh with great bone, good size foot and a nice kind relaxed eye. I bought him from a really nice women I met in the winter and ended up telling her how much I like greys and buying her winter blankets! She ended up getting pregnant and not having time for her grey gelding so she called me.


I watched her trainer ride him in a very soggy arena after all the rain down here.


He looks like he another full package gelding that will also be offered for sale at the Working Mountain Horse Challenge this September. I think this year might be the best line up of horses to date! I haven't even added all the excellent consignor horses yet but have seen and rode with many of them so far out in the hills. Our Catalogue on northernhorse.com will be complete by August 1st but make sure to check on the blog for horse updates as well. Remember if your interested in any of the horses do your homework and come out and meet them before sale day!















The boys checking out the new kid on the block!




No comments: