Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New Saddle!


Today was a great day for me! After waiting what seemed like a very long time, I made the drive to near Claresholm, Alberta yesterday and picked up my new custom saddle.
Troy Macaulay put together a really impressive rig for me and I saddled up one of my horses today and took it for a test drive. Wow. I've never climbed into a saddle before and known right away that I could spend 8 hours a day in it. Now I have. We had a client in one of our clinics last year that had a saddle made by Troy.
It caught my eye, and I asked if I could try it out. I was sold right away, and called Troy. I met with him a day later and we nailed down what he was going to build for me. No doubt about it - this is a nice lookin saddle...but it's made to work. Troy himself works cattle for a job and also heads out hunting on horseback. He said he's spent years perfecting a saddle that works great for both. And now I have one! YEEHAW! I can't wait to head to the mountains with this rig.

1 comment:

YYD said...

VERY NICE!!!

YYD