Friday, April 23, 2010

JESSIE HAD HER BABY....ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Today was fantastic...Brenda was here and the sun was out this morning. As we enjoyed some tea I noticed Jessie acting weird thand circling and laying down. I remembered that "chef Rachel" had told me...watch for nesting. This morning she waxed and I did have a feeling...but I never expected to watch a foal being born.....

It was very quick and amazing...

It went from nesting to laying down and pushing....I have birthed hundreds of cows but horses um I am NEW. Thank goodness for Brenda...she had been there done that and was steady for me.


This is Jessie smelling her new baby for the first time.



"The first touch to her foal..."




It was neat that Taylor could go where ever and Jessie was okay with it...













































She is up....










Taylor wanted to put a halter on her...so I said yes. So cute.























Good night....I know I will sleep...NOT!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so great! Congratulations!!!

YYS

YYL said...

You're a Grandma now!!!!

chef Rachel said...

isn't babys just grand

Anonymous said...

Hey terri its Brianna ... brians daughter ...Omg the pony is so cute cant wait till next time we come out to see her!