Thursday, April 8, 2010

Enjoying Edmonton with our ponies...

Brenda round pens her ponies during the Edmonton show. They seemed to enjoy it and maybe wonder where they are! smile.

Salty-Hittman & Steele

Hittman down by the rodeo arena owing it...yee haw!

Steel also going....Yep I could do this!



Come back up....(me) my horses wondered but looked at me and thought...ma is going so its all good!
Shot by me of Bren going up....





Drifter is our main man...thee Pack horse for our demo. Although with Taylor riding him these days he is wondering where she is....as a MOM...loving it!!!!!






Blaze is out other main man....but he seems to like the spot light too much and butts in with his cutest. But it could be worse!







With the snow storm we thought....let's ride! That was the easy part....the gate went up they all looked at it but still went forward.
Here is Bren and her string...







The hard part was....we never got to ride on the track. On my bucket list...so as I was getting the gate opened and got yelled at...
We still asked the guy to take a picture in the snow storm. But we were THAT close. smile.
Hittman in the shower...horses are wondering what is going on! hee hee





No comments: