Wednesday, September 16, 2009

We had an interview today and have USA Trail Riding Magazine coming for the sale....


Hi everyone, hope you all had a great day! Brenda and I unpacked our gear and our horses enjoyed the sun and hay! We were interviewed by cable 10 today and I mentioned how hot it was down here...smile. Guess I should not complain...which I actually am not, but where I just came from was 10 degree's colder! Shawn is coming for our sale to do a story and we can't wait to see her again. Kerry our Stars Charity girl and my cousin stopped by to say hi and its so fun to see everyone again. You know when you live in the mountains you really do live in different world. I LOVE the sale and look forward to everyone I will see.... The picture I posted (as I don't have my camera but did ask Kerry if she had an extra...) is of Peso and Wrangler Scott this spring. Peso is amazing...I am currently updating our cataloge as it goes to print ASAP as Lillian tells me...smile. Chat tommorow folks!

1 comment:

WS said...

Whew! Terri said she put a picture of me on the blog and well...um...lets just say there are lots of pictures to choose from and some should NOT go on the blog...not without retaliation that is!