Monday, September 28, 2009

Another great sale....

Hello everyone....I can hardly keep my eyes open but the weekend up until the sale was GREAT! I will blog tommorow with some pictures, it was our best sale yet but I am very sad today as this sale part is getting harder and harder each year. I have never cried before and I found myself loosing it in the ring over my guy Mooch, the next horse that I am in love with Blaze I ran out of the ring and stopped the bidding....we are close to these horses and both Brenda and I found ourselves in tears. My folks just got home from Idaho, as they went down to a mule show. When I walked in upset they asked "what did you break?". I told them how good the weekend was but how hard the sale was....ugh. Darn horses and dogs really get into your heart. Better head to bed. night. Countdown is on to Brenda's wedding and I leave for the mountains on Wednesday and stay with the cows till November.

No comments: