Saturday, October 18, 2008

Some pictures of our October!







The pictures are of Chuck in our make shift tub, one of the horse waters. It works good and I have been soaking in it almost every day!! This is camping eh. There is a picture of the string on a long ride I took down the river. Taylor and Sean cutting and stacking wood to keep our tent warm. And Chuck with his new machete he got out of the states with Neil looking on. We are having a great month, coldest night was -16c but its been gorgeous lately and your just in your shirt during the day. Cows want to go home so they are keeping us busy riding. Last night I came home in the dark after a long ride and a bull elk was calling so I did my call and to my suprise he called back. We had quite the conversation and then he really got serious so I stopped. It was cool! The moon is SPECTACULAR these nights.....see you next time to town.
Terri


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello..!!
Terry!
hows it going.
weres brenda and scotty
lol!!