Monday, October 13, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!


We woke up this morning and thought we have to eat Turkey, so we drove into town to get the bird and all the fixings! Bit brisk out west the last couple of mornings but we have alot of wood and there is no snow. The cows want to go home though so we are busy every couple of hours moving them back. Training horses are doing well and my new guy from the fabulous CLAYBOY breeding I am head over heels with. I had to bring him in so I could spoil him rotten...smile. Bad news...I forgot my camera to show you some pics. see you all next time I am in town. Here is a picture of Bren and I with our awesome webmaster Dave and Lynn Scott who also run www.northernhorse.com They came out the day after the sale and we were able to walk them through the course and have a nice chat. Lynn is competing next year.
Talk to you next time to town...
Terri


Terri

No comments: