Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Town Day!




We received more great items for STARS charity tent, that you can bid on. I went to the dentist and received some bad news. The teeth beside my smashed out ones are also hurt and he took an x-ray and the bone grafting I had in July didn't work. I will not be a candidate for tooth implants, as half my jaw in the front is gone. Sooooo....I will be getting a partial for now and start saving for the work to come. ugh!!! Darn log! But if all goes right I should have teeth by the sale because I know my friends will not be nice. smile just kidding! Brenda and I got some flyers done today for the sale and getting all the last minute stuff in order. Chuck, Brenda and I went for a great ride this morning. We galloped, laughed and played tag. It was great way to start the day before heading off to town. Did I mention how nice it was out here???? Sleeping outside is awesome here in this neck of the woods. Pics are of our mountains and Chuck driving Arvid hauling logs with the calf sleigh and the kids following! Nite all see you tommorow.....Terri

No comments: