Thursday, September 25, 2008

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!! ONLY 1 DAY TO GO!!!! wahoooo
















HOLY CRAP>>>>>> I am pumped, I woke up early, early this morning. It all starts tommorow and we are almost ready. Folks have already started to arrive. The signs are up and we are ready for this. EVERYONE IS WELCOME for the record. We have had people drive in and ask if they can join us or is it a closed deal. NO.....its not come on out. Here are some pics I want to share. We have lots of great items for the charity auction you will want to come out and shop! Kerry has done well with that and she has some great decorations for the charity tent as well. Lill our manager has again out did herself. That is a pic of the two of them. The tent with my bedroll beside the fire is where all the evening fun will be held. I am poking out of the show office tent on Que. The other pics are my awesome family helping us paint. Did I mention how pumped we are. SEE YOU ALL TOMMOROW!!!!!!!!!!!! let's get this shin dig started.....wahooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Terri

No comments: