Thursday, November 8, 2012

Keeping you updated...this is for the non facebookers!

I weaned my 2 crop foals from our stud and our mares Jessie and Gracie two days ago.  They are with Studly while they are learning about life with out mom.  The mom's are just across the fence so weaning is going good.  I am so excited to getting riding these foals...the wait is going to kill me.  My first foal Sierra out of Studly and Jessie is coming 3 in the spring and I have been on her once last spring and without round penning, I threw the saddle on and got on.  That is not normal for me and she just went...so yes the excitement to ride these foals is almost too much!
With  the arrival of November the Canadian Finals Rodeo is in town and we headed to the city with friends.  Here is Carmel, Chuck and Verna.  Great time to see friends and family and enjoy when the west hits town.
 


No comments: