Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Lost and Found

Hey Ya'll!  We have some LOST and LEFT BEHIND items that it would sure be great to return home to the rightful owners.

There was a Blue HTC Desire Smartphone lost on the grounds at the Competition. We all know how lost we are when we loose our phones these days! Ugh!  If anyone saw a phone or picked one up, could you PLEASE email me and let me know. The owner would be eternally grateful!  (no, this isn't a picture of the phone... it's mine!)


There was also a pair of prescription glasses found and brought to the Show Office. We announced them Saturday night during the awards but no one came forward. I can't use them, they are way too weak for me! You all know how blind I am without mine! Sooo....if these are yours, or you know whose they are, PLEASE let me know. I don't want to meet this person driving their vehicle on the highway!  lol! (yes, this is a picture of the glasses that were left.)

Thanks everyone!


Brenda

No comments: