Thursday, June 3, 2010

Rain, rain, go away.....!


So....what month is it?! If the sun would shine for more than a couple days, I might get out of my covies and into some jeans..... But those yoga pants are SOOO comfortable....do I have too....? :)

So here's our inspiration pictures to keep us going until the next sunny day should come along. There was two days of sun this week and I had some good rides getting the pony's out. Hitman is my main man followed by Commodore (my own BEAUTIFUL 3 year old gelding) Salty, Tiny and Casey. They were like old pros, all of them!
Tiny, Hitman and Salty will all be in the Working Mountain Horse Competition & Select Sale in the fall, and will serve as trusted mounts this summer for our guests.








Come on everybody....do the sun dance. Let's bring that sun back around!








Brenda

No comments: