Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Thankgiving EVERYONE!

I hope everyone is really full of turkey and stuffing! I also hope you enjoyed your weekend with either family or four legged critters! Chuck and I never left the farm today because we had Roger come over for a pot or 6 of coffee and all the packing we had to do. Brenda has gone south taking all her ponies with her, leaving the team Arvid & Mike to go with us for hoping....sleigh rides this winter! I guess the cows are trying to go home so we will have many miles to ride when we get home YEE HAW! Missing it and our cow round up is coming up and we can't wait to see all of our friends come out and help! So all my blog friends....I am missing Cowboy Chucks coffee and Wednesday's wine! It is going to re turn soon! I am in the mountains till Novmeber than holiday for a month than back to the cabin for December and back online.....Brenda is going to blog while I am in the mountains....I hope. But if she doesn't we will chalk that up to newly weds....hee hee!

No comments: