Sunday, October 11, 2009

Brenda & Guy get MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!

My partner is now MARRIED and I want to wish Brenda and Guy the best! I was in awe of how gorgeous Brenda was all dressed up....WOW! It was a great day except for a bit of cold weather but for this mountain girl bride she still did all of her pictures outside! We also had to include the team that Brenda loves so much...(side line note...sorry I never got back to everyone on the sale pictures but I headed out west and a foot of snow awaited my arrival...until I came home for Brenda's wedding). Chuck drove the team of fjords Mike and Arvid for Brenda & Guy. I also added a nice back picture of Brenda and her dad. Brenda's dress came from an antique store and it was perfect fit for her. I also added the picture of Guy carrying his new bride to the house while my daughter Taylor carried her flowers in her princess dress! It was great great day and it was good to see everyone again! It was of course a great day and now Brenda will head down south to the ranch with her new husband Guy! Chuck and I & Taylor are heading back to the mountains tomorrow to chase cows till November! yee haw! I want to thank Roxy for looking after my ponies and camp for the weekend! She is currently riding G.Q. and my favorite Blaze! I can't wait to get back to the mountains! We have some great things brewing for November so stay tuned...





No comments: