Thursday, June 4, 2009

Heading to the MOUNTIANS!!! yee haw....


Well folks, the greatest day EVER has arrived finally. We head to the moutains, Brenda was up at 5:00am this morning and getting loaded. We are leaving at in just a few short minutes, as we are all loaded and ready roll. CAN'T WAIT TO get out there and smell the mountain air and listen to the quiet! Is this it for blogging?...HECK NO! I like blogging, so everytime I get to town I will be blogging! Wrangler Scott will also be blogging. Have a great summer, coffee is always on and we still have some openings for this summer. Oh...haven't forgotten about the contest for June! But this month wrangler Scott will be having the contest....stay tuned! Take care everyone and will blog next time to town! oh...we are now on facebook so become a fan! I took a picture of our apple tree's in full bloom, now we step back to the mountains and go through spring all over!

2 comments:

Amy Miller said...

Have a great trip ladies...wish Malcolm and I were joining you for the whole trip!! Can't wait til July :0)
May the weather be perfect, the horses be sound, and the coffee be strong!!
Amy

Lillian said...

I miss you alreay, I'll be coming in to Camp on the 27th.