Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hello everyone! I finally made it to town!!!!!

We have had a very busy summer and I haven't been to town in over a month! Thanks to Lillian she has been keeping on eye on our blog. I miss blogging everyday to everyone. Here is our poster for our upcoming sale, we are getting excited about it as its just around the corner. I will post some pictures that I have to update you all. Tommorow our YA YA trip starts. We spent the last two days packing out camp...got in last night at 3:00. There was no moon and we had to take 20 horses over bog, logs, rivers ect all by a flashlight. I have alot of stories to share about this summer when I see you all at the sale. MARK IT ON YOUR CALENDARS! September 26-28, 2008! k..I better upload some pics before my laundry is done. (wahoo clean cloths!!!)
Terri

No comments: