Friday, August 1, 2008

2nd Three Day Clinic

Boy, the clinics just keep getting better! I got back last night from attending another clinic at camp and everyone had a great time! This was my 3rd clinic this year! (I know what you're thinking....!!!!, I just have such a great time!) 2 days of intense learning and again, it all came together when we put it to practice on the trail. The Wild Deuce horses were superb as usual, taking riders from all levels safely out and back again. The bring your own riders were truly impressed with what they achieved. Someone, who's name I won't mention, was so excited to ride her horse today, she got up a 6:00 a.m.!!!! Now that's excited and I can report her trail ride went off without a hitch, putting into practice what they learned at the clinic!! 6 more days and back I go for a pack trip. There are still some spots left in the Aug. 28 - 30 trip and it has been changed to a Co-ed trip. The next clinic will be held Aug. 20 & 21, focusing more on young (3 years) and up as well as any problem horses you might have. Book soon, cause word is getting out just how great these ladies are. Posters for the "Working Mountain Horse Competition & Select Sale" are now ready, anyone who could put a few up would be appreciated, email me at lmaughans@gmail.com or call me at 780-963-4993 and I'll send them out by mail.

Lillian

No comments: