Friday, May 27, 2011

Our May Clinics....were amazing!

The rain and the bugs started off our clinic so we headed to Slide Stop for the 1st-2Day Clinic and it was enjoyable inside. smile. But we headed back to the farm for the 3 Day Clinic and the last day was the only day that was cold and windy. BUT...was great to put everything into practice. We didn't take many pictures because it was intense and it was about the horses and the people. wink to everyone that was at the clinic.







Shanice popped over on Teeko (who is in the sale this fall, she will have 2 years under her belt and will be a guide horse!)












Great work ladies...trust and respect is a great thing!

Enjoying the sun!














Comunication is also a good thing!






Eric joined me on Wednesday with WRANGLER! Was so good to see how happy he is with Eric and the match they have. I gave Eric a private clinic to show him all the buttons Wrangler has...enjoy your summer Eric and see you this fall when you compete on him at our OPEN COMPETITION! smile















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Terry and Brenda, Bandit and I have been doing well since your May Foundation Clinic. I did bring home a different horse! I have had to keep on him though and he is respecting my space and we are working on him stepping sideways while mounted as well. I "square-penned" (LOL) with him one day and I think it went well. I sure wish I could make him shorter!! Can you hold a clinic on teaching your tall horse to bow down to be mounted?? LOL! Maybe next year! See you in the fall! Charlene Suominen (and my big bay Bandit)