Saturday, April 30, 2011

Meeting Stacey Westfall....

We headed to the Mane Event to day to work at the ACVA booth as we are members and it turned into an adventure. We ran into Stacey Westfall (if you don't know who she is...google her!) I enjoyed some great conversations with her and she really wants to come out on a ladies retreat! She is also a mom so we talked being mom's and horse trainers...was cool. Later on she came over and asked me "if she could interview me?" Well after I got up off the floor I said..."sure". She has a I pod something er rather and asked me a bunch of questions on the business etc. Was too cool and I also picked something up from her for the silent auction for our sale this fall....I think she should come out for that one day....ahhh. Hope you all take in a day er two of the Mane event...was a good show. But ummm...holy smackers were there people!





1 comment:

Tracey Orme said...

Amazing lady. I watched the video of her 2006 QH Congress Free Style Reining win, bridleless and bareback on her black mare. What a partnership she has with the horse. Gives goosebumps to watch it.