Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It may be winter...but it is gorgeous out!

Billy enjoying the sunset and being loose!


My filly (Sierra) and mom (Jessie) at home with me...weaning time is just around the corner!


Enjoyed a great ride today, now that the flu is almost past! Lizzie the only pup we have left from Milly's litter gets on for a quick ride...she is sweet and for sale!

I went for a nice quiet ride on Wrangler in this nice weather...he was such a good boy. He is for sale and will be up for viewing soon....if your interested drop a line! I also have 2 new videos on him on you tube on our w2outfitting channel...check it out!




Time for me to leave the Camrose area and head back to Rocky...as Christmas is just around the corner. Brenda and I hope everyone is getting excited...getting their tree up and busy enjoying winter fun with their family!!! Talk to you soon...can't wait to get back to bloggin FULL TIME!

No comments: