Sunday, June 29, 2008

Roundpenning Clinic

The weather man cooperated and it was HOT for the Roundpenning Clinic on Saturday. All the spectators agreed, the clinic was awesome. We saw Terri & Brenda work with 4 different horses and learned that Roundpenning is not just about chasing them around until they're tired and I can get on now! LOL! The girls demonstrated how they teach the process of TRUST & RESPECT with each of the horses. I'm confident that I can take my horse, that I haven't been on for a year, back to the basics that he knows, and SAFELY get back on him to start riding. Looks like I'll be seeing you on the trail this week!

Lillian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We attended the clinic and it was definetly HOT! But much better than rain! LOL Forgot to sign the comment book before I left, but it was nice to know that I am on the same page as you girls, and learned a few new tips that I want to try. I envy you two, I'm at home and the yard, house, paperwork ect... keep me from riding my horses as much as I'd like to!! Happy riding everyone, see you on the trail....

Dawn Didier