Monday, June 18, 2007

Raining and beautiful

I have been up to the Wild Deuce camp the past two weekends and had an absolute blast. Though they are still at their temporary location while they finish preparations (hampered greatly by rain, rain and more rain) at their base camp, so much work is being accomplished! Alongside high rivers and despite the rain the girls ride as they continue training the magnificent horses both of the Wild Deuce string and those they are training for other owners.

I forgot my camera in Terri's saddlebags or I would be sharing those pictures with you right now... sorry I couldn't. Oh and the Women's Retreat is this coming weekend, I believe there is a spot or two left for a weekend on horseback I promise will be unforgettable!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am one of the owners of the magnificent horses Terry and Brenda are training..of course I knew you were thinking of mine when you made the magnificent comment...(big smile wink wink node nod) How is the road into the base camp. We want to bring in a fifth wheel for the weekend when we pick up my horse..thanks Robyn

Connie Thompson said...

I had no problems at all. Washboardy because of the rain this past weekend so you have to go slower, but nothing serious. You will have no problems in their temporary camp either. With the forecast saying it should be dry this week, the roads will be excellent very soon.

OK, now I'm dying to know, which horse is yours?

Connie