Saturday, May 5, 2007

Thought I would drop a line. We came out for my niece Kimmy McKinney's grad today. I will post some pics when they come back. She looked awesome! Kimmy will be taking post secondary equine massage, I am so excited for her. We hope Kimmy will involve Wild Deuce once she graduates....I have a feeling she might.


All of our May horses for training have arrived. We welcome them all into our neck of the woods and can't wait to see them in the round pen tommorow! We will update you next time we are to town.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Terry

Finally got a chance to check out your updated website. Sounds like you gals are still having a great time doing what you do! Just wanted to let you know Cash is doing great, haven't had much time to ride her lately, but hopefully get to spend some quality time soon. Goes to show what quality training can do!!!! Enjoy your summer in the Mountains, maybe we'll see you at your fall sale! Marlene Strzepek, Ardmore, Alberta